Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Strides

Don't you love to see your kids learning things for the first time? Ella is talking up a storm and repeating lots of words, which makes me giggle. I caught myself this morning making her say "mine" to Carter and I'm not sure that was the best tactic to be teaching her, hehe.

Carter has been working on learning how to write his name. Most of you know that he attends a Montessouri pre-school each day for about 3 hours. He is definitely geared more towards math and science, but take a look at his name-writing practice!



I was so thrilled to see my little 4-year old writing his name and being so proud of it. It's currently made it to our fridge for some of his best work yet.

1 comment:

  1. Hello! I was brought to this page after searching for images of a 4 year old child's handwriting. I'm feeling a little at ease that it's not uncommon for kids to invert the letters when they're writing without help. My son's writing is like that at the moment.

    ReplyDelete